Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Karen Burniston february challenge.. the artsy one..

Welcome back to the secord card for this months cutesy/arty challenge. I have to admit I struggled with this one as I was a little unsure what passed as artsy. but my crafty friend Helen over at dining room drawers told me to look at shelly's work and I couldn't go wrong.

So here is my artsy attempt, I again used the new rectangle accordion die and as you can see the same paper as the cutesy card but I sponge inked the edges of the card to give it an aged look.

I used the tags dies from Karens new tags pivot die set and Elizabeth craft designs alphabet die set to add the word love.

I heat embossed the eiffel tower and the paper clip with some bronze embossing powder to give them a rustic look.




links to some of the products I used...



3 comments:

  1. All I can say is for someone unsure, you did a fabulous job. Love the colors and the use of the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the ARTSY card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete