Search This Blog

Friday 15 August 2014

Lorna Label car Birthday Card...

Hi folks we are in the middle of a house move which is taking FOREVER. I'm like a kid at Christmas, the estate agent and the solicitors must have memorised my phone number on their caller ID. Well, maybe not forever but you get the picture. I'd packed all my craft stuff away as we had requested that the move happen in the summer holidays and to cut a long story short it's just not going to happen as quickly as we'd like. As it's my hubby's birthday soon I had to unpack some of my craft stuff, right?
And as I unpacked I rediscovered forgotten about stamps like this one by Creative expressions.

I coloured the rubber stamped image using my letraset promarkers and I'm particularly please with the shading. If you have seen my very first attempts at it you will know how far I've come.

I used a flagpole from Karen Burniston's lots of pops die set and turned it upside downtown to create a traffic light using some little gems that catch the light beautifully.

 I triple layered the Happy birthday to give it a more 3D effect.


Links to some of the products I used...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment