Search This Blog

Saturday 9 August 2014

Happy birthday Grandad...

It was my dad's birthday yesterday so I made him a card using Karen Burniston's Katie label pivot die. This is also going to be my card for the crazy4challenges blog where I am the guest designer this month. This weeks challenge is to incorporate a 3D element to the card.

I used some washi tape I bought from HobbyCraft to jazz the card up a little and added some great photos of our family and one of my parents caravan pitched somewhere in the sunny Netherlands. (Utrecht I think?)
The Katie stitch frame die that came with the Katie accordion die sits perfectly within the Katie pivot die.
Happy birthday Dad:)
Links to some of the products I used...


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card. Lucky Dad to have such a thoughtful, talented daughter!

    ReplyDelete