Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Karen Burniston May design team challenge Gorjuss lucy label...

This is the second card for my Karen Burniston design team May challenge. Of all the stamps I own the gorjuss girl range are my favourite. This one is Ruby on a swing, I simply cut off the swing part to make it look like she is sitting down enjoying the beautiful warm summers day while letting her dreams fly.

I used two different sized fancy frame labels from Karens fancy accordion set for the kite, the words to sit on, as well as for the tiny butterfly from the butterfly accessories die set. I chose to make my card tall and skinny, it's just over 3 inches wide by 8 inches tall.I used one of the agatha edges dies to cut the blue card stock for the front of the card and added a few of my many buttons.

 

Links to some of the products I used...

 

3 comments:

  1. Love your paper pieced kit - what a fun idea for an even 'funner' card. :-)
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly is gorgeous hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete