Search This Blog

Monday 7 April 2014

welcome baby card...

My sister recently had a baby boy and we are hoping to visit them this week, I say hoping as I think my youngest May have contracted chicken pox!!

Anyway here is the card I made using Elizabeth craft design stand up helpers following a tutorial from Elizabeth craft design team.

I used Karen Burniston's Elizabeth craft design lot of pops flag pole die for the washing pole and her Sizzix gift card holder to write the message on.

The wording was made using tim Holtz inside out decorative strip die.

 

The cute baby clothes and teddy bear on the washing line are from a cottage cutz die set I bought on eBay. I used bleedproof paper and my promarkers to colour the dungarees and the teddy bear. I then added a heart shaped gem for the bears nose and pearl gems for buttons on the clothes.

 

Links to some of the items I used...

 

1 comment: