Search This Blog

Friday 25 April 2014

If we fits we sits Silhouette 3D box card...

I wasn't going to post this card on my blog but as I received an overwhelming amount of views (over 2000 and still rising!) and interest from the card-making Facebook groups I'm in, I decided I should.

The labels were cut using Karen Burniston's fancy labels dies that come with her fancy accordion die.

Quite a number of people asked how I made the card and and if the cats were stamps. I made the card using my new silhouette cameo machine. I used Lori Whitlocks flower box file I purchased from silhouette online and just tweaked it to accommodate the cats.

The cute cats and the 'have a purrfect day' stamp are from a great set of 22 stamps called paw prints by Ailie Busby and they were free with my copy of paper-craft inspiration magazine in September 2013.

Thank you so much for looking I hope you like this card too, if you would also like to follow my Facebook page it's called oldredshed and you can find it by clicking on the link... (Hopefully)

 

links to some of the products I used...

 

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the cats and the beautiful sentiments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - I think I might have some digital cats for making print & cut, I would have to get the card to myself though as I am the only cat lady I personally know, although I have some facebook friends I might send one to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he love it!! hugs Rae xx

    ReplyDelete