Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

lucy label wedding card...

This was another card I made to give my friend a choice of cards. I used the hearts from Karen Burniston's heart die set for the tuxedo and wedding dress, and a label die from her Katie label die set to put the congratulations on.

 

 

It's is the first time I've used one of Karens new embossing envelopes. The finish is clean and crisp, a really great addition to Elizabeth craft designs store. The label on the front was made using Karen Burniston for Elizabeth craft designs fancy accordion die set.

Links to some of the products I used...

 

 

3 comments:

  1. So clever to make the bride & groom from the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty wedding card! Love the hearts all dressed up, and that it's a Pop it Up card!
    Cheers
    Karen a

    ReplyDelete