Search This Blog

Monday 16 June 2014

Karen Burniston June Challenge...

It's challenge time again and this time Karens brief was to make an Accordion Album that showcases at least one photo. Any length album, any shape album ,any theme album.

 

While browsing Pinterest I found this great quote that makes so much sense to me now I have girls of my own. I used the all seasons tree die set and attached 4 trees making each one stand for a different season.

 

 

I chose to use photos of the women in my family, starting with a very old photo of my great grandma (and grandad) and then her next 4 generational descendants.

Next I found a photo my grandma Eileen on her Ruby wedding anniversary from the 1980's and my mum enjoying the summer last year.

 

These two final photos are very recent ones of myself and my two daughters.

 

 

 

 

Links to some of the products I used...

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea! My most favorite accordian album, ever. Thank you so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - this is amazing. LOVE it!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos Donna. I like how you did the All Seasons Tree for each season & how you attached it on the folds.

    ReplyDelete