Search This Blog

Monday 14 April 2014

Karen Burniston April Challenge.

The Karen Burniston monthly challenge is here again and this time we were asked to create a card with either a mama or baby in mind. As it's Mother's Day at the end of March over here, I chose to make a card for my mum.
I used Karen Burniston's agatha edging die and left the card front clean and simple.
The inside of the card was made using Karens Lucy label pop it up die. The last time I visited my crafty friend Helen I used her Elizabeth craft designs flowers, leaves, ladybird and bee dies and a lot of her lovely plain coloured card so was able to make this lovely vase of flowers to display inside too.
I made the vase for the flowers to sit in using Elizabeth craft designs teapot die and simple cut the spout and handle off before recreating Els technique with double sided adhesive, microfine glitter and promarkers. The ladybird die is definitely on my wish list it is just so cute.

I hope you like this card, don't forget to check out the other design team cards too:)
Links to some of the products I used...


3 comments:

  1. Love this Donna! The ladybugs add just the perfect touch. What an amazing vase of flowers you created too!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you turned the teapot into a vase ... fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I love the ladybugs! That ribbon on the front is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete