Search This Blog

Monday 10 March 2014

Gorjuss girl lots of pops card...

It's Karen Burniston designer challenge time again and here is one of two cards I've made for it. The challenge this time was to use any of the Pop it Ups dies for any Spring or Easter themed project.
 

I used Karens lots of pops die for this card as well as dies from her all seasons tree die set for the cloud and grass. I love all the gorjuss girl stamps by Suzanne Woollcott and thought this puddles of love stamp was perfect for British spring time. I remember pinning a card on Pinterest last year by janeslovelycards were she stamped the girl on to an acetate sheet and chose to do the same for just the umbrella. I stamped the girl twice, once using Staz-on ink on an acetate sheet and one using ranger archival waterproof ink onto bleed proof paper. I coloured the girl on the bleed proof paper using my promarkers and then carefully hand cut both girls out so they fit together to look like to girl is holding a clear umbrella with blue edging.

 
 

Links to some products I used:

 

6 comments:

  1. fabulous card Donna,, love that clear umbrella and the "rain" on the umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your idea of the clear umbrella and the raindrops is just so clever! I need to tell you, this is one those clever ideas I'm printing and saving so I won't forget, very well done, hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Donna - this is just perfect for Spring. The umbrella is perfection!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the umbrella. Your photo shows it off perfectly with the shadow. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the umbrella. Your photo shows it off perfectly. well done!

    ReplyDelete