Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 March 2014

country companions Lucy label card...

This a just because I was playing card. I thought I might use it for Karen Burniston's march design team challenge but used to different cards instead.

I used some blue stickles glitter glue on the clouds which were already printed on my new Amy Tangerine 'yes Please' Paper from American Crafts.The Lucy Label card die was perfect to hold my little country companions stamped characters with their super cute wellies. I added some Acetate and coloured it aqua blue with my pro-markers to make some puddles for my little creatures to stamp in. the cute bunting is made using Karen Burnistons lots of pops flags.

Links to some of the products I used:

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love the glittered edges to the clouds, too.

    ReplyDelete