Search This Blog

Sunday 17 November 2013

Christmas jumpers... Oh deer...

Oh my, only 38 days to Christmas! I really should be out Christmas shopping but stay inside in the warm is soooo much more appealing. Hay ho crafting it is then:)
Friday December the 13th has been dubbed National Christmas jumper day by the save the children charity. My daughters school will be holding a special Christmas non uniform day in aid of it. So I just had to make a card using these cute jumper clad reindeers.
I used Karen Burniston pop n cut label card and added some glittery snow at the bottom.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love those stamps! Who makes them? Love this card and the snow and the sentiment and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! Shall we go Christmas shopping one day this week?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, yes:)) I need to buy a Christmas jumper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I bought the reindeer stamps and framelits from the Sizzix uk website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stamps, love the snow in the corner.

    ReplyDelete