Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2013

Thank you flip it card....

Just when I think I've finished with thank you cards for a while, heres another. This one is for the TA who courageously went on the roller coaster ride several times with my eldest daughter on their school trip. Apparently the TA 'screamed like an old woman', I'm not sure what the different types of screams mean to my daughter but they obviously mean something!
I used Tim Holtz tattered flower garland decorative strip die for the flowers. The bird is one of the very first dies I received with my sizzix started pack, it is suspended in place with some thin clear elastic.

I found these so so cute and tiny button brads the last time I was dragged to a craft shop by my crafty buddy Helen. Okay maybe dragged isn't the correct word as it was my idea to go, but that's what I told my hubby when he got home and there was no tea waiting on the table for him;)

1 comment:

  1. The card is lovely! I'm wishing I got some of the button brads too now! And blame it on me??!!! Now I'll know why he gives me evils next time I see him!!

    ReplyDelete